Breathe. Release. Repeat.
Private Group Sessions
Looking To Book a Group Session?
Wish to host your own private group for friends or family?
Reach out to me for a quote.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Breathwork refers to a wide variety of breathing exercises and techniques that are done for the purpose of breath control.
It can be traced back to ancient practices that are still practiced today, and it also includes modern techniques that have been developed for medical and spiritual purposes.
Practicing breathwork regularly helps improve our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being in a variety of different ways.
Like a regular meditation practice, breathwork has been shown to have a profound effect on the body.
Some of the known benefits include:
- Like meditation, breathwork can help increase parasympathetic tone (moving you from ‘fight or flight’ to ‘rest and digest’).
- Active breathing practices, like Soulbody Breathwork, can help reduce stress, anxiety, grief, depression and anger.
- It can increase energy levels and boost your body’s immune system.
- It does wonders for increasing your self-awareness, presence, happiness, and access to joy.
- It can increase our capacity for self-love by bringing us into our body and seeing our truth.
- It can help improve sleep, releases trauma and fear stuck in the body.
- It can help reduce pain, releases toxins from the body.
- It can improve digestion,
- It helps you explore altered states of consciousness, consciously!
If you cancel, reschedule , or don't show up to the private, couples or group session within 24 hours there is a no refund policy in place.
However if you choose to cancel or reschedule anytime before the 24 hour period you may push your fee commitment to a later session.
We don't make medical recommendations, always consult your doctor about medical conditions and an active meditation such as breathwork.
Breathwork is not recommended for pregnant women. The practice can create intense emotionality within the system, which may create emotional disruption for the baby.
Breathwork is highly recommended prenatal to allow for the release of past trauma and to create a healthy energetic environment for the baby, as well as postnatal.
Breathwork is safe to use when breastfeeding.
Check with your doctor before you start a breathwork practice if you have a history of epilepsy or cardiovascular issues, including high blood pressure, or are currently taking antipsychotic medications.
Never perform breathwork while driving or in water. Breathwork has the potential to bring about intense feelings. Because of the strong physical and emotional releases that may arise, it’s not recommended for everyone. Please talk to your doctor before practicing.
Some types of breathwork can induce hyperventilation, which can bring on dizziness, chest pain, and pounding heartbeat.
It is common for your body to undergo physiological changes while doing breathwork; body temperature fluctuation, numbness and tingling in your arms and legs, tightness in your hands. Do not worry, this will all return to normal as your breath does.
The length of time depends on the type of session.
- 1:1 sessions are 70 minutes.
- Couple sessions are 90 minutes.
- Group sessions are 120 minutes.